Monday, May 30, 2011

About Me

Because I've decided to make this blog public, I will be referring to myself simply as K. I've been married for almost 13 years to C. I'm not afraid to admit my age (32), but I think I'll keep my weight a secret. I have two beautiful children, R and L. R is a boy and L is a girl. They are both 3 1/2. Yes, they are twins and, no, they are not identical. My husband and I have lived in the Kansas City area for about six years. I was born in California and spent my childhood there. My teen years were spent in Salt Lake City. I went to Brigham Young University and The Ohio State University.

Currently I am a licensed Zumba instructor. My day-job is that of a stay-at-home mom. My passions include dancing, music, reading, and video games. Yes, I am a Mormon mommy gamer. I mainly play role-playing games, although I've been practicing my Mario Kart skills so I can keep up with R. That kid is a Mario Kart prodigy, I swear!

I absolutely hate cleaning. I do not scrapbook and will probably never join a book club. I do, however, quite enjoy cooking. I do what I can to provide meals for my family that are both nutritious and delicious. The twins, however, usually end up eating the usual suspects: chicken nuggets, mac & cheese, pizza, and hot dogs. I love dark chocolate, but I can usually pass up ice cream... unless it's Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Bun. That stuff's amazing. My favorite way to shop is online. Amazon.com is my friend. If I never had to set foot in a mall again, I would be thrilled. My latest shopping addiction is Zumbawear. It's a bit pricy, but I don't wear jewelry or expensive shoes, so I figure it balances out.

So, that's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment